[Applications now closed]
The MATSITI Project Team is seeking expressions of interest from a school jurisdiction (or consortium) to develop a scoping plan of national strategies to maximise the long term impact of MATSITI project strategic investments during 2013-15.
The expression of interest (EOI) follows a forum of representatives from school workforce directorates and Indigenous units to consider future Indigenous teacher workforce priorities and strategies. The forum was held in Adelaide on November 5 with representation from states and territory government school systems, Catholic Education and the Australian government.
The EOI is intended to lead the initial planning of National collaborative effort to increase the number and capacity of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander teachers and school leaders in the school sector.
A brief expression of interest to undertake this work is sought by December 10th with the scoping plan due May 3rd 2013. A brief EOI will address the following:
- Name of jurisdiction or consortium
- Name and title of proposed scoping project leader(s)
- Name and contact details of proposal (if different from project lead)
- Proposed approach including how you will engage all school jurisdictions
- How your institution is well-positioned to undertake the work
- Proposed budget
- Name and title of senior official sign-off.
Applications are sought from school workforce or human resources directorates as lead agency.
The budget for this work is negotiable up to $30,000 excluding GST.
Enquiries about this project should be through your school authority or general information at .